Mossberg 590M Shockwave Ca Legal

You can put a supply on it and change the barrel, until then it`s illegal in Cali. Can anyone explain the process I need to follow to legally purchase a Mossberg 590 Shockwave in California?–6977 No, the shock wave is a “firearm”, the shock wave handle extends the entire device by 26 inches. The Shockwave is not an SBS under federal law, but would be considered as such under state law. In the Free States, it is simply classified as “Title 1 Other” because its overall length is greater than 26 inches, but CA classifies it as a short-barreled shotgun because the barrel is less than 18 inches long. For example, if you are looking for a magazine for a Sig Sauer P239, search for “P239 magazine”. The filters listed below are based on information from manufacturers and/or suppliers and may be incomplete. No, your best bet is to buy the Raptor handle and put it on a factory Mossberg PGO with an 18.5 that won`t happen in California. California considers anything designed to fire a shotgun grenade as a shotgun, and because the barrel is less than 18.5″, it is considered a short-barreled shotgun here. This means you can`t buy or make one from a PGO shotgun. If you can`t find what you`re looking for, try using the search link at the top of the page and enter the model number or UPC code of the item you`re looking for.